New Year, New Post

Guess what? We're back!

Short session this time.  Only 5 days as opposed to a month.  So everything is feeling pretty rapid-fire.

New art project:




It is an explanation of the Watergate Scandal.

Today we were treated to a session on using music in the classroom by he Funchess' of Yazoo County.

It was very informative and entertaining.

After our art project, we were treated to a session from Reginald Ware of Alabama.

This one dealt with classroom management and was extremely informative and entertaining as well.  I will definitely be using the social contract in my class this year, especially since I am starting at a new school. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 16: Review, A Website of my life, a Super Nova and all the news that's fit to print.

Day 12: Flat Stanley

Day 1: Orientation, MAGNOLIA and Standards.Oh My!